Come and join in the fun. Open from 08:00. £10 per hour up to six dogs
Flying Paws Secure Dog field, is set in the beautiful Sussex countryside, just north of the village of Warnham.
The field is surrounded by a 1.8m deer fence to provide safety and security for dog to run free
Flying Paws offers a safe and secure venue exclusively for you and your dogs to enjoy themselves off their leads.
Whether your dog prefers to exercise away from other dogs, has selective hearing when it comes to recall, or you just want a safe environment for exercise, training or play - you will find everything here. A selection of agility poles and jumps are available for your use on site.
Fresh water is on tap for thirsty dogs after all that running around.
Whilst your dogs ( and family) are enjoying all that Flying Paws has to offer, you can sit back and enjoy the countryside, perhaps watching the buzzards or Red Kites circling above.
Easily accessible from Horsham - 2 miles, Crawley 7 miles, Dorking 8 miles
Heading north from Horsham on the A 24, entrance is the second entrance on the left after the Dog and Duck Public House.
Heading south from Kingsfold on the A24, the entrance is on the right after the bend and Bearsden Pet Supplies.
Vale Stud Riding School, Dorking Road, Warnham, Horsham, RH12 3SA, United KingdomI
For more information or to book a session please call 07763 455026
Open every day, year-round, from 08:00 to dusk.
Please call 07763 455026
Full terms and conditions below
It is our primary aim for you and your dog(s) to have a safe and enjoyable time, in order for this to happen, we have created a simple set of terms and condition.
1. Flying Paws (the land-owner) retains property and access rights to the secure field at all times and for any reason.
2. All dogs must have had their first vaccinations.
3. Hire cost is £10 per hour for up to Six Dogs.
4. Please only use the entrance signposted. All dogs must be kept on a short lead until in the field and the gate closed.
5. Use of the secure field shall be entirely at the hirer’s risk. Flying Paws accept no liability for the death of or injury to any person/dog or for any damage to any property.
6. The secure field is an outdoor venue. It consists of a field surrounded by fencing, trees and hedgerows, as such the ground may be uneven or have holes created by dogs or other animals digging or other natural hazards associated with the countryside. Care should be exercised at all times.
7. The fence surrounding the field is 1.8m high, if you believe that your dog may be capable of clearing this height then extra caution must be taken. Every care is taken to check for holes under the fence. Please do not let your dog dig anywhere in the field and notify the owner of any holes found.
8. The secure field is for your exclusive use and you should not permit access to anyone else other than your friends or family as part of the booking. Children must be supervised at all times
9. The field is exclusively for your use and we try to avoid dogs meeting others during change-over, so please ensure that you leave the field and that your dogs are secure in your vehicle by the end of your allotted time.
10. If you have a very nervous dog or one recovering from injury etc. please let us know so that we can arrange suitable timings.
11. Please clean up after your dog and dispose of the bags in the bin provided.